Welcome to Eugene, Oregon Mortgage, a website dedicated to helping home buyers and home owners in Oregon.
…especially if you’re in the Eugene and Junction City areas (where my two offices are located).
What exactly can I help you with?
Well, I suppose that depends on where you’re at in the process. Do any of these describe you?
- Are you ready to get a home loan?
This is what I do…you can click “Apply Online” to open the online application and begin if this is where you’re at
- Are you still exploring your options and trying to figure out what this whole “home buying” thing is all about?
You’ll find the help you need in my high-value, content-rich videos and articles
- Are you looking to refinance?
Refinancing is such a unique thing. Your situation is one-of-a-kind and that’s why you’ll want to contact my office schedule a time for us to chat on the phone so we can discuss your circumstances and figure out whether I can help
- Are you looking to learn more about me?
If yes, please read on…
Who is Jeff?
My wife knows me better than anyone, and when asked to describe who I am, she will tell you that I’m a, “Papa Bear.”
To her, this means that I’m fiercely protective of the people who are most important to me…my family, my friends and my clients.
What does this mean to you? If you find your way into my services – it means that you’ll be working with someone who looks out for you and your interests.
I’m friendly, fair and pleasant to work with…and as long as things are going smoothly with your transaction, that’s all I’ll ever be.
However, if something or someone gets in the way of your successful loan closing, they’ll see my “Papa Bear” side. This is the aggressive go-getter inside of me who isn’t afraid of the uncomfortable situations, difficult work and hard conversations that it sometimes takes to get things done for you.
I’ve been doing this for a long time, and I’ve seen a lot of stuff you wouldn’t want to happen to your loan.
Within my power, I will not let anything or anyone derail your successful purchase or refinance.
How I Prioritize My Life
How do I approach life?
With as much enthusiasm, energy and focus as possible.
What is most important to me?
You can probably guess…
- First, I want to be the best Dad and role-model for my kids
- Second -a close 2nd- I want to be a worthy husband. I married an incredible person, wife and mother – I’m just trying to keep up with her amazingness
- Third, I want to be a top-notch Mortgage Advisor.
Fatherhood, marriage and my career are most important to me, and in this order.
However, at certain times each one has to take top priority over the others.
For example, when I’m at work, I’m focused intently on my job. I want you to have an experience that can’t be found anywhere else.
And when I’m at home, I try to be as equally focused on my family.
To be honest, I find it hard at times to get my work off the mind. Sometimes I’ll check my phone while playing a board game with the kids…but that’s something I’m trying to do less and less of.
I believe it’s important to I focus on whatever we’re doing in the moment, and to do that one thing to the best of our abilities – I’m far from perfect, but I do my best.
What else can I tell you about me?
Here are some highlights (and lowlights) –
- Highlight: I grew up in Eugene and went to school at Adams Elementary, Jefferson Middle School, Churchill High School and the University of Oregon
- Highlight: I’m an Oregon Duck since birth. This means that my two favorite teams are the Oregon Ducks and whoever is playing against the Washington Huskies. Sorry if that offends anyone, but it is what it is.
- Lowlight: I went through bankruptcy when I was 25 years old. This happened because I made a lot of stupid, irresponsible decisions. The blame is 100% on me for this one. Boy did I learn a lot though…and a lot that I’m able to use today when helping my clients who have had credit issues.
- Highlights: My hobbies include…
- Listening to podcasts (Is that a real hobby? Not sure, but I do it all the time)
- Watching movies
- Playing, pretending and going on adventures with my kiddos
- Golf (when I can get to it)
- Watching basketball and football whenever possible…which isn’t often, except for every Duck game
Dang, I need more hobbies. Maybe when the kids are a little older.
Do you have questions? Comments? Agreements or disagreements? Leave’em below – I welcome it all.